Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday #4



Hi, everyone! It's my fourth time doing FF Friday. Although I wanted to do this every week but my schedule is pretty crazy so I'll try to do this once a month or maybe every fortnightly or so.


Q: Acitivity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...



I love to read in my bedroom or any quiet corners I can find. Bookstores, libraries, my own office..anywhere as long as it's quiet. Oooh and this is a picture of my son messing around in a bookstore. 

9 comments:

  1. I like that corner. It's Storytime indeed. :D My FF. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just stopping by...nice blog! I am about to be your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lounge chair that is my 'hiding' place to read, but I can read anywhere & I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute picture of your son ;-) New follower here!

    Here's our FF

    Have a great weekend!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer, that looks like the perfect reading nook.

    New follower thanks to FF ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my bookstores had a nice area like that!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that's cute. I rarely go out to read. I love reading in the comfort of my bed, but I need quiet too.

    Old follower!

    old follower! That looks like a really nice and comfy spot. Mine is the bed.

    My F&F

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute picture! <3

    Thank you for stopping by my FF this week! :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a cool place to hang out!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete