Sunday, April 1, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Final Challenge: Love Will Find a Way

I can't believe it's the last challenge. March flew by so fast and I was so glad I finished reading the 5 ARC/review copy books that I'm supposed to. I know it's not that much but really I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of books that I have to read sometimes.

In the Love Will Find a Way Challenge we’re sharing our all-time favourite books. If you were stuck on an island, or in a cave, which books would you bring? We’re not limiting you to bring a certain amount of books, so give us your best!

I'll probably be depressed since I'm stuck somewhere, I need a book that can keep me going or something that will just put a smile on my face. It'll probably be the Harry Potter series for me since I never get bored reading it. Or maybe it's the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series for it's feel good factor. The antics of Detective Mma Ramotswe always puts a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. HARRY POTTER is always a great choice. I have not read any of the "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series" yet, but I have heard it is good.

    ReplyDelete