Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 Wishlist Books of 2012




Today's Top 10 are books that we are so looking forward to in 2012. So here goes.


Have I told you that I love witches? Yes I did! Hundreds of times.



Just so I can find out about poor Jack. Dear Jack! Where art thou?


A girl who can harness electro-magnetic energy? Oooh..


Yes..I know it's over hyped but well a tale with dragons is something to look out for.


Is she dead or alive? That is the question.


Yes, I stalk Kiersten's blog endlessly. So sue me.


Another sequel to look out for. Yay witches! Em..demons.


Team Tucker!


Can't wait for Tris to really show what she's made of. Kick some ass, girl!



The Ghostbusters gang are back! I mean Anna is back.

6 comments:

  1. I really think I should read the Kendare Blake book.. What was it? Anna dressed in.. Blood or something? I'm terrible with names. (But hey, I still know the phone number of my highschool teacher.. oô)

    And I'm soo looking forward to reading Insurgent! Plus, it's good that Hallowed will be out soon! *_*

    Happy New Year & hope to see you again in 2012!

    My Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallowed is wonderful and I can't wait till it comes out so I can get the beautiful finished hardcover copy on my shelves.
    I'm so dieing to read Endlessly, I love it when the final books finally come out.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-2012-desires-recap.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO! Team Tucker! We must all really unite cause this book will be a blow to our hearts or so I've heard from those that were lucky enough to have already read it. I'm also dying to read Extra Normal, Girl of Nightmares, Insurgent, Spellbound, Everneath, Endlessly, and Incarnate. Great list!
    Top 14 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endlessly made my list too. And you've got quite a few other great looking ones on your list.

    My List: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-books-im-looking-forward-to-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list of books. With Amazon's release date of my novel, "Splattered Blood" on January 28th, some day I'd love to see that on your blog.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Insurgent and Endlessly too!

    =)

    ReplyDelete