After discovering some great Indie books this year, I decided to join Workaday Reads 2012 Self- Published Reading Challenge.
1. This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
2. Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
3. Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.
6. You can move up levels, but no moving down.
7. Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
1. Sentence - 5 books
2. Paragraph- 10 books
3. Page - 25 books
4. Chapter - 50 books
5. Short Story - 75 books
6. Novel - 100 books
7. Series - 150 books
I'm aiming for Sentence and hopefully I'll make it. :)