Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow Me Friday # 2







Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. This weeks question is:


Q: When you've read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)

I'm a big book hoarder but when things got out of hand, I would sell them but now that I've started a book blog I would give them away. It's like giving away a kitten to someone else and knowing that the new owner will give them a good home. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. If I didn't enjoy something I want to pass it along so it can have a good home.

    Old follower
    Check Out My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, book hoarder is a commend answer. ;)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a self confessed book hoarder I don't like to part with them, new follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't actually bring myself to give my books away, but I really should. Or I need to find a new apartment.
    I love this layout so much!
    New follower.

    Our Follow Friday page

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I could never give away a kitten! It's a good thing I don't think of books like kittens, or I'd never give any away! LOL

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you on the follow me route. :) *waves hi*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fellow Book Hoarder here! I agree, I am more willing to give up a copy of book now that I have a book blog. It is also a great way to get someone else to read a book you loved.

    Old Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete