Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Star # 3


Welcome again to my Sunday Star. Don't you love that new button? It's way better than my old one, right? This week I'll be talking (or babbling more likely) about:

* Astrid* from
Rampant (Killer Unicorns #1)by Diana Peterfreund
Published August 25th 2009.


Why do I fancy her?
Two words. Unicorn slayer. Yup. Buffy meets unicorn

Why is she so cool?
She has superpowers when it comes to unicorn hunting. Speed, skills and killer instinct. And she's the descendant of Alexander the Great. Also she's a virgin. LOL.

What does she looks like?
Blonde and blue eyed I think. See the cover.

Love interests?
Italian American student Giovanni. While Astrid and friends are on one of their slayers' duty, Giovanni was the driver. Very supportive!

I really like kick-ass chicks. It seems that all my Sunday Stars are sword-welding characters. Oooh..I'll try find someone a bit..ehem softer the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment