Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Star #2

Welcome again to my second edition of the Sunday Star where the spotlight will be on a character that blew me away. I love kick-ass chicks, don't you?

This week my star is:
* Bilqis @ Billi Sangreal*  from
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Published September 1st 2009

What does she looks like?
She's half Indian so maybe her looks are kind of exotic. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Why do I fancy her?
She's the only female member in the fabled Knights Templar and she's been training since she was ten . She can handle all kinds of weapon so that makes her totally kick ass!

Love interest?
Sort of a love triangle with her albino childhood friend; Kay and the mysterious gorgeous Mike.

Check out my review of the book on Goodreads. I'm still looking for the next book in the series; Dark Goddess. Anyone out there have read it? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't encountered this book and I'm still at odds with myself if I would get a copy after reading the summary. Thanks for sharing too. Maybe I'll let it sit for a while. This is a cool feature in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Raine! It's a little heavy for a YA fantasy but hey if you're into the whole religious mystery Da Vinci Code thing maybe you should check this out!

    ReplyDelete