Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Book of the Month: April



Book of the Month is a monthly event, hosted by Book Whales. This is done to highlight one of the books we have read in the previous month.

One of the best books I've read last April is (cue drum roll please..)


The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong

So many great books are published on April but this one really take the cake for me. Seriously, good! You know how much I love kick ass chicks and Maya certainly does not disappoint.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation - I'll have
    to definitely add this one to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that series yet. I shall put it on my reading list. Thanks for sharing :D

    BOM: http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/04/book-of-month-april-2012-rot-ruin-by.html

    ReplyDelete