Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 2013 Reading Challenges

Last year I went totally crazy and participated in 7 reading challenges. It's hard to keep track of all of them and by the end of the year, eventhough I've achieved my target I feel so burn out that I don't even put up wrap up posts for some of them.

So this year, I'm being realistic and have decided to only join 3. Let's hope I have the time to actually read the books since I'm thinking of having another kid on top of my busy work schedule.


I love fantasy so this is a no brainer for me. Thanks to TheBookCellar for hosting this and the general aim is to read and review 10 Young Adult/Middle Grade Fantasy books. Easy peasy!



Tara from Hobbitsies is hosting the Debut Author Challenge. I love finding new authors to follow. Hopefully I'll get to read 12 debut books and review them this year.



Since most of the books that I've been reading these days are a part of the series then it just make sense to join in this challenge. Book stack on deck is hosting it and I'm aiming for the Sampler level ( 5 books).

No comments:

Post a Comment