Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #51: My Name is Rapunzel



Waiting on Wednesday is a wonderful meme created by Jill from Breaking the Spine where we highlighted an upcoming release that we're eagerly anticipating.


My Name is Rapunzel
by K.C. Hilton
Paperback, 355 pages
Expected publication: December 15th 2013
Summary from Goodreads:
My tale has been told again and again, and I’ve heard each one. Except for my hair, I barely recognize the pitiful renditions. Muddled versions, crafted to entertain laughing children…but the children wouldn’t have laughed if they’d known the real story. It wasn't their fault. They didn't know the truth. Nobody did.

My name is Rapunzel. I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.

Babble:
I love fairy tale retelling and am hoping that this will not be as sad and disappointing as the book Towering by Alex Flinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment